We offer a wide variety of services to meet all your organizing goals.
Let us help you obtain a sense of peace and calm from your home.
- Whole home organization: all rooms, spaces, closets, and drawers
- Garage organization
- Space planning and optimization
- Paper management and control
- Time management
- Home office organization
Whether your goal is to stay in your current home or move to a smaller one, having a plan in place will help you achieve your goal or make the transition easier.
- Space planning and furniture placement with safety in mind
- Objective support when sorting through belongings and determining what to do with items you no longer wish to keep
- Donation coordination
- Preservation of memories and keepsakes
- Move coordination and management
Clutter and disorganization in the workplace lead to missed opportunities: appointments are missed, time is wasted, documents are difficult to locate or lost, clients are not followed up with in a timely manner, and projects fail to progress. We can help!
- File system creation and training so you or your staff can maintain the system
- Project management
- Archive management
- Storage closet organization
- Office space organization
- Digital data solutions
- Business Process Improvement
Are you motivated to get organized but are located outside of our service area? Do you prefer to do-it-yourself with the guidance of an organizer? If so, then Virtual Organizing might be right for you!
- One hour sessions held via phone or video chat
- Follow up email with session recap
- Flexible scheduling
How it Works
At S.T.O.R.E by Steph we believe in keeping it simple. Although our solutions vary with each client, the process to getting started is the same.
ON-SITE ORGANIZING & MOVING
Connect with Us
Call us at 310.245.9303 or email us to get the ball rolling. We’ll discuss your organizing needs and goals and set up a time for your complimentary on-site consultation.
During your on-site consultation we learn about your lifestyle and your objectives for your home or office and discuss an organization plan that will work for you. The consultation is complimentary and typically lasts 30 minutes.
This is where we implement the organizational solutions and plan created just for you. Your personal goals determine where we start and what the focus of the session will be. In general, sessions involve sorting and decluttering, organizing and maintaining your belongings and space. On-site sessions range from 3-5 hours.
Connect with Us
Just like on-site organizing, it all begins with reaching out. Call us at 310.245.9303 or email us at to get the ball rolling.
During this initial call we’ll talk about your goals and make sure virtual organizing is right for you. Next, we schedule your first session.
Virtual Organizing Sessions
Virtual sessions are one hour in length and include a follow up email with a recap of our session and next steps.